Each issue of the National PTA's magazine, "Our Children", contains at least one article on advocacy and/or legislative issues. Several articles from past issues are of value to anyone advocating on behalf of children.
For a copy of these articles, select one of the following.
- "What's Good About Public Schools"
- "Get OFF the Sidelines & Get INVOLVED This Election Year"
- "The Facts about Vouchers"
- "What Does It Take to Be a Child Advocate?"
- "How I Became a Child Advocate"
- "High-Stakes Testing: Is It Fair to Students?"
- "Americans Would Rather Invest in Children and Youth than Get a Tax Cut"
- "The Meaning of Advocacy to National PTA"
National PTA's "Our Children" magazine can be viewed online at:http://www.pta.org/pta_magazine.asp